2019 Spectacular Postponed

Due to the effects of cyclone Oma on Sydney weather and the predicted southerly winds for the weekend, the decision has been made to postpone the 2019 Speedboat Spectacular from this weekend until the 29 & 30 June 2019.

Apologies to everyone who was looking forward to a great weekend of racing, but every weather forecast was consistent with winds that would make it unsafe for racing. We have called it as early as possible to save those travelling from interstate a wasted trip, also to minimize expenses for all of the support services.

Current entries will be valid for June, where we hope to add another championship event.

Author: Ian Bown

Share This Post On